Discovering the wonderful secrets hidden in this forest means finding a wildlife sanctuary; the high density of biodiversity makes our trails a unique place for observing species spotted along the way. When going on the self-guided tour, pay special attention to the different layers of the rainforest, from the treetops, the understory and the forest floor; this way you will be able to appreciate many of the species housed by this spectacular biological corridor. 10 regular bridges 6 hanging bridges Include admission 2 hours Self - Guided Walk 3.2 Kilometers (2 milles)
- 10 regular bridges
- 6 hanging bridges
- Natural walks
- STARTS AT: 06:00 AM & 15:30 PM
Additional Paid Services
- Close Toe Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
Recommended to Bring
- Smartphone during the tour
- Cancellations Policies: 48 hours before the tour the client recive 100% refound.
- After 48 hours don´t offer refound we aplly NO SHOW
All reservations must be canceled or modified 48 hours in advance of the tour, otherwise 100% of the service will be invoiced.