Rides on Paco?s horses combine the adventure of riding in the park trails and being in direct contact with the richness of the tropical forest. During this adventure, you will feel that life is moving slowly as you take your time to marvel at nature?s beauty, sounds, and colors, and experience the energy in the air. You will stand in awe of the density of the forest and the access to the pastures located in the park's highest hills, from which you will enjoy an incredible view of Arenal Volcano and its lake. 3.2 milles - Bilingual Naturalist Guide - Profesional Equippement - Water Bottle
- Arenal volcano view
- Horseback riding
- Hanging bridge - walking tour
- STARTS AT: 08:15 AM to 13:45 PM
Additional Paid Services
- Close Toe Shoes
- Long Shirt
- Insect Repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
Recommended to Bring
- Smartphone during the tour
- - Cancellations Policies: 48 hours before the tour the client recive 100% refound.
- - After 48 hours don´t offer refound we aplly NO SHOW.
- - Restrictions - Minimum age: Without guide 8 years / Age with guide 5 to 7
- - Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- - Entry with pets is not allowed.
- - Advance reservation is required.
- - Children under 5 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- - People who exceed 120 kilos (270 pounds) in weight.
- - Pregnant women. - People with recent surgeries (less than 6 months).
- - People with osteoporosis condition.
- - People with chronic back problems.
- - People with heart problems.
- - People who are drunk or under the influence of drugs See regulation
All reservations must be canceled or modified 48 hours in advance of the tour, otherwise 100% of the service will be invoiced.