The twilight walk at Místico Park at 4:30 p.m. with a hiking duration of 2.5 hrs approximately. The tour consist in a guided hike through the Mistic hanging bridges park trails to lear about natural wildlife history. If, for instance, we look at the butterfly population, we will find that over 2000 species are diurnal and 4500 are nocturnal. That is almost twice as many! That is the case with amphibians, reptiles, mammals, and some exotic flower species, which bloom only at night. Mistico Park reserve offers visitors the Mistico Twilight tour to watch the forest at sunset and part of the night. The tour starts in our trails and includes crossing hanging bridges. Visitors may watch herpetofauna including frogs and snakes, mammals such as collared peccaries, anteaters and olingos, and nocturnal birds such as owls. Moreover, visitors will enjoy the magical singing of nocturnal species during this tour, a truly magical experience.
- 10 regular bridges
- 6 hanging bridges
- twilight walk
- Monday through Sunday at 16:30:00 p.m
Additional Paid Services
- Close Toe Shoes
- Long Shirt
- Insect Repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
Recommended to Bring
- Smartphone during the tour
- - Fully closed shoes must be worn to enter the trail.
- - Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- - Entry with pets is not allowed.
- - Advance reservation is required.
- - Children under 10 Years Old Are Not Allowed On This Tour.
All reservations must be canceled or modified 48 hours in advance of the tour, otherwise 100% of the service will be invoiced.